2013.09 - 2017.05, PhD, Chemistry, National University ofSingapore
2010.09 - 2013.07, M.Sc. Pharmaceutics, Fudan University
2006.08 - 2010.06, B.Sc. Pharmaceutics, ChinaPharmaceutical University
2021.05 - present Youth PrincipleInvestigator, School of Pharmacy, Fudan University, PR China.
2017.10 - 2021.05 Postdoctoral fellow,Max-Planck institute for medical research, Germany
2017.02 - 2017.09 Postdoctoral fellow, Agencyfor Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR), Singapore
Grants & Projects
OverseasYoung High-Level Talent Recruitment Programs (2021-2024)
FudanUniversity Research Initial Funding, 3,000,000 RMB, (2021-2024)
Awards & Honors
2018-2020 Humboldt Research Fellowship for Postdoctoral Researchers,Germany
2017 Chinese Government Award for Outstanding Self-Financed StudentsAbroad, China
2017 ResearchOpportunities Week, Technical University of Munich,Germany
2016 Student Travel Stipend Award, World Molecular Imaging Congress,USA
1.Virtual EMBOWorkshop: Chemical Biolgoy, Sep 2020, Germany (Invited talk)
2.InternationalChemical Biology and Molecular Imaging Conference, July 2019 Edinburgh, UK(Invited talk)
3.Max-Planck-Institute for Medical Research, May 2019, Germany (Invited talk)
4.Representative of students for Chinese Government Award for OutstandingSelf-Financed Students Abroad, Apr. 2017, Singapore (Invited talk)
5.écolepolytechnique fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL), Mar. 2017, Lausanne, Switzerland.(Invited talk)
6.InternationalChemical Biology & Molecular Imaging Conference, Feb. 2017, Singapore(Invited talk)
1. LuWang,* Mai Tran,Elisa D’Este, Julia Roberti, Birgit Koch, Lin Xue, Kai Johnsson*, A general strategy to developcell permeable and fluorogenic probes for multi-colour nanoscopy. Nat.Chem. 2020, 12,165–172. (Highly Cited Paper)
2. Lu Wang*,1, Julien Hiblot1,Christoph Popp, Lin Xue, Kai Johnsson*, Environmentally SensitiveColor-Shifting Fluorophores for Bioimaging. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2020, 2020,59, 21880 (VIP paper) (1Equally contributing authors)
3. Wei Li1, Lu Wang1, Shulu Yin,Huanhua Lai, Lin Yuan,* Xiaobing Zhang, Engineering a Highly Selective Probefor Ratiometric Imaging H2Sn and Revealing its Signaling Pathway in Fatty LiverDisease, Chem. Sci., 2020, 11, 7991-7999. (1Equallycontributing authors)
4. Lu Wang, Michelle S. Frei, Aleksandar Salim, KaiJohnsson, Small-Molecule Fluorescent Probes for Live-Cell Super-ResolutionMicroscopy. J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2019,141, 7, 2770. (Highly Cited Paper)
5. Lu Wang,1 Dongdong Su,1 Stuart Berry,Jung Yeol Lee, Young-Tae Chang, A New Approach for Turn-on FluorescenceSensing of L-DOPA. Chem. Comm. 2017, 53, 12465-12468. (IF=6.164, Citation: 7) (1Equallycontributing authors)
6. Lu Wang, JingyeZhang, Beomsue Kim, et al, Boronic Acid: A Bio-Inspired Strategy to Increasethe Sensitivity and Selectivity of Fluorescent NADH Probe. J. Am. Chem.Soc. 2016, 138, 10394.
7. Lu Wang, Lin Yuan, Xian Zeng, et al,Multisite-binding switchable fluorescent probe for monitoring mitochondrial ATPlevel fluctuation in live cells, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2016,55, 1773–1776.
8. LinYuan1, Lu Wang1, Bikram Keshari Agrawalla, etal, Development of targetable two-photon fluorescent probes to imagehypochlorous acid in mitochondria and lysosome in live cell and inflamed mousemodel. J. Am. Chem.Soc., 2015, 137, 5930–5938. (1Equallycontributing authors) (Highly Cited Paper)
9. Lu Wang1, Zhichao Fan1, JingyeZhang, et al. Evaluatingtumor metastatic potential by imaging intratumoral acidosis via ph-activatablenear-infrared fluorescent probe. Int. J. Cancer, 2015, 136, E107-E116. (1Equallycontributing authors)
10. Lu Wang, Xiao Zhu, Cheng Xie, et al, Imaging intratumoralacidosis by using a pH-activatable near-infrared fluorescence probe. Chem. Comm. 2012,48, 11677-11679.
11. Lu Wang, Jiefu Jin, et al. A cyanine based fluorophore emitting both single photonnear-infrared fluorescence and two-photon deep red fluorescence in aqueoussolution. Org. Biomol. Chem., 2012, 10, 5366-5370.
12. LuWang and Cong Li. pH responsive fluorescence nanoprobe imaging oftumors by sensing the acidic microenvironment. J. Mater. Chem., 2011, 21, 15862–15871.
13. LuWang, Cong Li.Fluorescence nanoprobe imaging tumor by sensing the acidic microenvironment.Chapter 9. Nanomedicine and Cancer. 2011, Science Publishers: 978-1-57808-727.
1. Title: cell permeable fluorogenic probe, Applicants: Kai Johnsson,* Lu Wang,* (*Equal contribution) EP Prio PatentAppilication 18210676.5, Filing data: 06.12.2018, patent PCT pending
2. Title: pH sensitive Near-Infrared fluorophores for sensing tumoracidic environment. Applicants: Cong Li, Jingye Zhang, Zi Wang, Ziyao Xu,Lu Wang, CN106281306B, Authorization date: 09.08.2019